FASCIAL PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING
elastic > strong > sensous
Yogis call it “Mula Bandha”, Pilates Trainer say ‚Powerhouse’, in Fascial Training we refer to the myofascial network as the ‚inner trampoline’. Some years ago modern movement science has documented the importance of a healthy tonus regulation of the pelvic floor. Yet conventional training has been mainly focusing on strengthening the muscular layers. Actual Fascia Research highlights the significant role of the collagenous network in the inner pelvis to foster resilient and flexible fibres and therefore healthy pelvic floor function.
These recent findings lead to a reorientation in training, which will be less muscular, local and static, but much rather orients towards ecercises which specifically load and strengthen the fascial strructures. Adressing the three dimensional fascial connections into the pelvic floor as well as fostering pelvic floor power through dynamic, elastic exercises.
Divos’s latest book is recommanded for this training ‚Train your fascia – tone your body’, Meyer and Meyer
BASIC COURSE 1: TOPICS IN THEORY AND PRACTICE
- Thebony pelvis and the concept of the ‘inner diamond’
- Thee muscular layers and their fascial oponents to foster a healthy pelvic floor function
- Actual Nomenclatur, definition and the functional anatomy of the fascial system
- What is fascia? The components and tasks of the extracellular Matrix
- Fasciae of the pelvis and the pelvic floor
- The importance of the fascia endopelvina for continence and inner stabilitiy
- Fascial connections responsible for subtle hip joints, flexibilty and ease of movement
- Fascial Features: Force transmission; Storage capacity; Fascia as a sensory organ; Fluid dynamics
- Connective tissue types: Hypo and Hypermobility and recommendation for training
- Dysfunction in fascial tonicity and the myofascial pain syndrom
- The four power principles: sensory refinement, rebound rebound elasticity, fascial release
- Application of foam rollers, balls and the Fascial Pelvic Floor (FPF) Training tools
- Practical exercises for each power principle. Miniflows of each principle
- Fascial pelvic floor Masterclass in concept and application
This course is an invitation to all health practitoners, movement teachers, physiotherapists, Fitness coaches who would like to learn more about Fascia and the pelvic floor and expamd the conventional traing on the fadvial component. learn more about the exciting actual fnndings of fascia research and experience how empowering a fascial orienteed pelvic floor training can be.
Divo G. Müller
Divo is a pioneer in innovative movement programs, author of several books, numerous articles and DVDs. As a core member of an international group of sport scientists, fitness coaches and movement therapists, around the Fascia Research Group Germany (Robert Schleip PhD), she translates the new findings of fascia research into specific training programs for the connective tissues: ‚Fascial Fitness’ (FF) and the Fascial Pelvic Floor Training (FPT). Divo is the director of the Somatics Academy Munich and offers presentations and trainings in her Studio Bodybliss in Munich and all around the world.
Prijavnica: FASCIAL PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING
PLAČILO PRIJAVNINE: ker je število mest za tečaj omejeno, upoštevamo prijavo na tečaj šele takrat, ko vplačate CELOTNI ZNESEK TEČAJA. Pred plačilom nas obvezno pokličite, da preverimo, če je mesto za tečaj še prosto.
Zaradi enkratnega dogodka in omejenega št. tečajnikov, se v primeru, da ste znesek že poravnali in se le tega žal ne morete udeležiti, zneska ne vrača. V tem primeru lahko najdete drugo osebo katera se bo udeležila tečaja pod vašo prijavnino.
NAČIN PLAČEVANJA: po elektronski prijavi na tečaj vam v roku parih dni na vašo E-pošto pošljemo predračun za prijavo na tečaj. Plačilo celotnega zneska je pogoj za pristop na tečaj.